Course Description and Content:
It is my desire to encourage students to draw closer to the Lord Jesus Christ and to develop their personal relationship with Him. Bible 11 includes a study of Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Old Testament books of Poetry and the Major and Minor Prophets.
- Discussions on contemporary/cultural issues and
situations faced by teens today
- Apologetics issues
- Use of study tools such as Grudem's Systematic
Theology and key Bible-centered websites
- Encouragement to develop regular communication with
God through prayer and Bible study
- Bible class and Chapels encourage students to trust
Christ as Savior, and to walk in a worthy manner.
- Occasional outside speakers, approved by
- Some classes will participate in cross-age Bible
lessons with the elementary and possibly MS classes.
- Course creator: Russ Gier